人材紹介Michael Page Japan
保険 - その他
金融/銀行/証券 - その他
保険 - 保険一般
Plan, lead, execute and report internal audits in areas of emerging IT Risks such as Project Assurance, Cybersecurity, and Data Governance.
* Promote use of Data Analytics within Internal Audit by collaborating with other external/internal departments.
* Build strong relationships and mutual trust with all internal and external stakeholders.
* Identify Key and Missing controls in business and technology processes and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of identified key controls
* Summarize audit findings and draft audit issues and report in a concise and precise manner
* Provide practical and value adding recommendations to improve control environment
* Coordinate and co-operate with business and other responsible control functions and external auditors to enhance review efficiency.
* 5+ years of experience in IT audit, consulting or IT industry work experience.
* Previous experience in doing audits in areas of Cyber Security, System Development, Project Assurance and Data Governance
* Previous experience of successfully using CAATS and Data Analytics in Audits
* Critical and Logical Thinking
* Experience working in Japan with business communication and presentation skills in both Japanese and English
* Competitive salary
* Good work life balance
* Chance to work in global company with strong domestic market
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|A market leader in Japan, and a strong international presence bring in over 25 million customers globally. The US company has recently seen year-on-year growth and has performed strongly through global recessions to prove itself as one of the world's leading insurance companies.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|