人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - その他
Increase brand awareness in online space. Work with internal stakeholders to implement and manage paid digital marketing communication activities for Japan. Uplift customer experience on digital by managing owned media and the contents: brand's social, official website, digital contents at Retail and increase promoters. Leverage global contents at the right level and develop local contents where appropriate.
* Participate and brain-storm to deliver a consistent and result-driven digital marketing communication plan on annual basis.
* Make sure "performance" is in the heart of each marketing campaign: monitor the effectiveness of each marketing activity and report.
* Manage annual budget and control transparency of spending on monthly basis for all marketing activities.
* Define a 360°digital communication action plan and manage the social media scheduling and customer-facing deliverables.
* Lead the implementation of new media opportunities and new creative approach of digital activation to engage with target consumer group.
* 3+ years working experience with good knowledge of the digital and mobile marketing field in Sporting Goods, Fashion or FMCG market.
* Social account management/Global brand's experience is a preferred.
* Agility to digital media and customer behaviors: always seek for the newest means to engage with customers on digital.
* Strong presentation and well communication skills to key stakeholder.
* Commercial awareness and interest : be aware of what is going on in the market.
* Japanese language - native level, English - business communication.
* Competitive salary.
* Career progression.
* Work life balance.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Maria Averina on +813 03 6832 8904.
|Global fashion brand|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 650万円|