人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to participate in all phases of the talent performance and make a significant contribution to our client's talent pipeline. There are vast potentials for further career progression; you will be able to pronounce and accomplish yourself on a truly global platform.
* Support the design, development, and deployment of global projects related to the following: management, leadership, and professional development; employee survey; competency development; performance management; change management; other TOD initiatives.
* Planning and program management of Performance Development Process, providing guidance for HRBPs
* Assistance in talent management programs as well as local arrangement for Global/Regional development programs for senior leaders
* Strong communication skills in both English and Japanese
* Experience collaborating in cross-functional projects
* Experience interacting with senior stakeholders
* Preferable: at least 1 year of Talent Management experience or 3 years of relevant HR experience
* There are vast potentials for further career progression; you will be able to pronounce and accomplish yourself on a truly global platform.
A highly competitive salary plus bonus package, coupled with the prospect of moving onto much higher and international position, this is an excellent chance for ambitious candidates to fulfil their career aspirations.
Besides a competitive basic salary plus a healthy commission structure based on individual performance, you will be presented with vast opportunities for progression into other departments depending on your career aspirations
Depending on previous experiences and skills, you will be rewarded with a lucrative package with a competitive salary plus incentive bonuses.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|The client is a well-established insurance firm with over 150 years of history. They have a market leading presence in Japan as well as Europe, the US, Latin America and APAC. Their office is located in central Tokyo and have around 9,000 people in Japan.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1000万円|