Lockheed Martin Global, Inc.
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
This position requires a customer-focused hands-on technical analyst with the ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
• Train/advise how best to use various software packages or applications including Skype for Business, video conferencing systems support and VPN technologies.
• Onsite and Remote IT Support Analyst for network and desktop infrastructure.
• Onsite support for multiple sites in Japan as well remote support to several other locations within the North Asia-Pacific Region with periodic travel to those locations as needed for onsite support as needed.
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
The security alliance between Japan and the United States has been a cornerstone of peace and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region for generations.
Playing a part in that alliance, and working in partnership with local businesses, Lockheed Martin delivers cutting-edge technologies and innovations to support the future prosperity of Japan and its communities.
Our commitment to the region extends to the wider community to help develop the talent pipeline and encourage the engineers, innovators and scientists of tomorrow. Our first initiative in Japan, the Girls Rocketry Challenge, aims to strengthen Japan’s workforce of tomorrow by inspiring more women to become engineers, innovators and scientists in line with Prime Minister Abe’s national goals.
Working with our Japanese partners, we are committed to partnering with industry to shape best-value solutions that deliver low-risk, proven capability with high levels of local content, technology transfer and workshare.
• Bachelor ’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
• Appropriate Microsoft & Cisco Certifications or ability to demonstrate skills preferred.
• Good written and verbal English and Japanese language communication skills
• Knowledge and experience troubleshooting Cisco switches/routers on LAN/WAN/WIFI networks and the ability to work under direction to configure and install.
Ideal skills and experience:
• Experience supporting and imaging Windows 10 devices
• Experience with remote desktop support
• Experience with support of laptop hardware (HP desired)
• Experience with disk encryption and secure environments.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• High comfort with AV/IT equipment (servers, touch screens, projectors, etc.)
• Strong analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot network connectivity and desktop issues
• Ability to write, update and maintain written processes and procedures
• Ability to manage physical networking and Wireless LAN infrastructure
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally, occasionally on short notice and may require up to 25% travel.
• Ability to work independently without appreciable direction
• Experience with Firewalls (Juniper) is desired but not required.
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 550万円|
|給与に関する説明||Recreation Allowance, Company Outing Allowance, Commuting/Transportation Allowance, Insurance, Bonuses and Attractive medical benefits|
Five-Day Workweek, Paid Holidays, Congratulatory or Condolence Leave,
Child-care Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Sick Leave
|契約期間||Full time permanent|
|最寄り駅||Hibiya Station, Yurakucho Station|