人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(教育/トレーニング)
The training manager needs to work with the HR team to provide training programs for the employees, responsibilities include make training plans, analysis training results, evaluation and related administration. The role also support in implementing new systems for employee relations to make sure the success of the business.
* Plan and organise training for new employees monthly
* Analysis the training results from employee feedback, performance reviews
* Assist in HR policies, related programs and administrations tasks
* Attend necessary training programs
* Training experience is preferred
* Business English and Japanese
* Team player and self starter
* Good work life balance
* Competitive salary package and other benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sheldon Xu on +81 3 6832 8998.
|This is one of the top hospitality brands in the world, they have over 90 hotels and resorts all over the world includes Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America. Their employees are from diverse background with open communication and flexible work style.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|