人材紹介Michael Page Japan
コンサルティング - ビジネスコンサルティング
This position defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models.
* Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans for Staffing for Delivery organization in Japan and Korea.
* Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
* Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
* Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
* Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
* Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.
* Monitors the progresses of the work force proposals from hiring managers and take the necessary actions on the
* Work Force Management systems for the corrections of the data and processes.
* Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
* Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques
* Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling
* Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Fluency in English and Japanese
* 2 years of Finance experience preferably in a multinational company
* Flextime (11:00-16:00 core time)
* Can work from home twice a week
* On the job training from a very industry experienced Director
* Many internal career paths to choose from
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
|This client is a world leading, end-to-end services company focusing on the IT sector, serving a huge portfolio of clients from a diverse pool of industries across 80 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys to the next level. With about 200,000 employees worldwide, the company's deep and unique experience provides a precise and confident vision to help clients navigate to the future and beyond.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|