人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - アセットマネジメント/トラストバンキング
* The position has responsibility for primarily covering the risk management function of Japan, assistance on internal audit and operational due diligence. Gain valuable experience and skill from a renowned asset management firm
* Assessment of risks and risk management including evaluation of risk/reward trade-offs.
* Review and provide advice for risk related policies under development including collection of feedback from local management
Support audits and consulting engagements in accordance with internal audit department standards.
Support operational due diligence engagements in accordance with operational due diligence
* Strong command of English both in speaking and writing
* Exposure to and some understanding of the credit, investment and operational risks in asset management
* Understanding of the operational risks in asset management, ability to assess the risks posed by a new product or service
* Understanding of the regulatory environment and asset management business in the region - minimum of 5 years
* Awareness of responsibilities for audit or related functions (such as public accounting, risk management).
* Great working environment and work life balance
* Gain valuable experience in terms of risk management in a global asset management firm
* Work in the center of Tokyo in Minato-ku
* Attractive salary of 600,000 yen per month
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Petras Storpirstis on +813 6832 8690.
|* Our client is a global asset management firm, which provides an array of financial services to both institutional investors and individual investors. The global firm has over 240 billion assets under management.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|