人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - サービス業界営業
Our client is looking for a Revenue Manager to join it's corporate office in Tokyo. You will be joining one of the largest hotel groups in the world and will be responsible for the Japan Revenue Department. The successful candidate will be highly analytical and have previous experience in this field, either within a property or in the corporate office.
* Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
* Identify new revenue opportunities.
* Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
* Optimise and expand distribution partnerships.
* Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
* Degree educated.
* Japanese and English language.
* Previous hotel / hospitality experience in revenue management or another analytical discipline.
* Strong understanding of the financial side of a business, with an excellent grasp of revenue management.
* Determined and focused approach.
The opportunity to expand your career in Revenue Management and grow with one of the largest Hotel groups in the world.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is a European Multinational Hotel Group operating under a number of global brands. They have an offering that services each level to include: budget, economy and 5 star luxury.
They are responsible for over 3,000 hotels globally and their revenue last year was in excess of 6 billion euros.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|