人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
Leading financial group looking for high-calibre aggressive individual. This client-facing role offers you abundant opportunities to extend your network as well as influences in the financial market.
* Work together with Head of HR and business managers strategically on organisation design and workforce planning to reflect change/needs of business, market conditions and regulatory requirements
* Support business managers on learning and development initiatives and talent management programmes
* Drive talent acquisition process with business managers to identify the best candidate for the job and support the managers on their succession planning
* Provide support and advice to line managers in respect of employee relations issues and support managers to handle sensitive conversations to minimise the risk for the company
* Work with C&B in delivering compensation schemes
* Fluent in both English and Japanese
* Previous experience in HR within the Financial Services industry
* Remuneration is excellent; you will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary as well as bonuses that are based entirely on individual performance.
* Global matrix organisation
The office is located in central Tokyo for easy commute.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|This well-known investment bank offers its clients a large range of products and services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking. It provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.|
|年収||日本・円 1500万円 〜 2000万円|