人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
This role will be supporting the FP&A team by accumulating/crafting the data and learning first-hand about the know-hows of the FP&A function, while slowly maturing into an FP&A Specialist. The initial responsibilities will be set after the candidate and supervisor agrees on what direction they want to grow their career in.
* Support Financial Planning & Analysis, covering Annual Budget development, Quarterly/Monthly Forecast development and Strategic Business Planning.
* Support Controlling of Budget vs. Actual, covering SG&A and Headcount management, analysis of the gap between Budget (or Forecast) and Actual, and detailed analysis of spending and KPI.
* Support Management Reporting, covering Profit & Loss statement items, Operational KPIs, Operational performance and Inventory and SG&A.
* Support supervisor for monthly closing, quarterly consolidation reporting, etc
* Support supervisor for preparing and coordinating annual budget and forecast working closely with Accounting and Sales teams
* Support regular internal master data change by regularly monitoring KPIs or closely communicating with other functions, suggest or propose any improvement
* Less than 3 years of accounting/finance experience
* Good Excel skills
* Basic knowledge of accounting/finance
* Interest in advertisement/media/consulting
* Good internal career path; the company will give you more and more responsibility when you grow, eventually leading you to manage your own team
* Has a diverse industry portfolio ranging from FMCG, F&B, IT, Sports and many more
* Currently, the company is aiming to develop 20 additional contracts within this year
* Extremely creative and international, encouraging an English speaking environment
* Great opportunity to develop your FP&A skills as they are strengthening Japan FP&A functions
* They have company drinks every Friday and company parties regularly
* Open space, very Americanised working environment
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Danny Chienにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8699.
|This is a global marketing company and one of the biggest firms in the world. They are the product of a merger of two USA based firms that occurred in the 1980s. The company has it's global headquarter in New York and have over 450 offices worldwide. Throughout their long history they have partnered with such famous brands internationally and several companies locally here in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|