人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - プロダクトローカライズ
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Working in an Agile software development environment, the Senior QA Engineer will execute the QA and release management strategy for an exciting new business venture that the company is launching on the Web, TV, games consoles and Mobile devices. They will provide QA leadership for both Automation and/or Manual exploratory testing, and ultimately be tracking and responsible for monitoring the product quality.
* Test client application releases across web, mobile, TV, consoles and set-top boxes for defects and report concisely and accurately.
* Review hardware manufacture technical requirements and ensure that our applications meet these as per the definitions.
* Create and manage test cases for all product requirements and ensure that software releases achieve the stated acceptance criteria.
* Advocate quality/testing best practices, driving and improving the QA team in all areas and upholding the high QA standards
* Assemble and present accurate metrics and reporting of testing activities.
* Ensure that the tools, systems and approaches available are sufficient to test all functional and non-functional requirements.
* Ensuring release has met all security, test and functionality bars.
* Manage and own a test lab of devices.
* Daily and weekly cross-team communication and liaison with international QA groups located around the world.
* Assist the QA Manager with the day-to-day management of the QA Team.
* Minimum 2 years of experience working on mobile, TV platforms and games consoles in an Experienced QA role within an agile environment.
* Strong experience working on live applications with a continuous feature & content release cycle.
* Strong understanding of issues surrounding video playback across these platforms
* Excellent understanding of BDD, exploratory testing, compliance testing, and test planning.
* Experience managing teams of QA professionals including testers, tools engineers and automation systems.
* Experience of Jira and Test Rail or similar
* Experience of writing tests using Selenium, Java or similar, using BDD tools inc. Cucumber and scripting languages such as Python is desirable.
* A mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* Strong team player that is performance orientated.
* An excellent communicator, articulate and well presented.
* Strong English and Japanese language skills
An industry leader in streaming sports services
Located in a nice office in central Tokyo
Very flexible, multinational working environment
Experience an Semi-startup work environment
Opportunities to travel overseas
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
An award-winning, UK based company innovative leader that provides a sports streaming service to fans worldwide. They are a young a growing company with a mission to connect the world of sports by producing the most convenient sports watching experience for its viewers.
They currently have over 2000 employees in 43 locations and are rapidly expanding in Asia with plans to open up new offices numerous countries in the near future.
They are in a semi-startup phase in Japan and are looking to have people join their growing business and team.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 650万円|