人材紹介Michael Page Japan
クリエイティブ(広告/出版/放送/映像関連) - プロデューサー・ディレクター
IT関連（その他） - プロダクトローカライズ
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Post Production Engineer will be part of a dynamic team supporting and maintaining post production systems. The department in which this role is located, carries out support and maintenance of the live ingest and Post Production editing platforms which is operating in a 24/7 broadcast environment.
Shift engineer supporting post production operations
Perform maintenance of post-production systems.
Monitor platform systems and be responsible for the technical escalation process.
Communicate with and provide technical assistance to Media Managers, Editors and Operational staff
Participate in the delivery of major projects alongside project teams and technical specialists
Manage and deliver minor projects within the production facility
Create and update documentation
* MAM & NLE - Dalet MAM, Adobe CC (Premiere, AFX), Harmonic MediaGrid, Da Vinci Resolve
* MAM Systems - LTO Tape libraries, Archive HSM (DIVA, Xendata), Object Matrix
* Live production system workflows & Playout - (EVS, Evertz Dreamcatcher, GV K2)
* Transcode & distribution - Aspera, Vantage, Amberfin, Content Agent
* Confident with Linux operating system (CentOS, RedHat)
* Knowledge of Windows Domain Security and Active Directory an advantage
* Experience of IP contribution Mpeg Transport Stream Recorders
* Familiar with Cisco Switches
* Accurately communicate via internal ticketing system
* Experience supporting Avid Pro-tools
An industry leader in streaming sports services
Located in a nice office in central Tokyo
Very flexible, multinational working environment
Experience an Semi-startup work environment
Opportunities to travel overseas
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
An award-winning, UK based company innovative leader that provides a sports streaming service to fans worldwide. They are a young a growing company with a mission to connect the world of sports by producing the most convenient sports watching experience for its viewers.
They currently have over 2000 employees in 43 locations and are rapidly expanding in Asia with plans to open up new offices numerous countries in the near future.
They are in a semi-startup phase in Japan and are looking to have people join their growing business and team.
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 650万円|