人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 財務&コーポレートファイナンス
The purpose of this job is to deploy process standardization across financial and managerial accounting, while analyzing the status-quo, identifying gaps & anticipating draw-backs. You will drive change management in alignment with internal stakeholders, and will propose and implement all initiatives that aim to improve productivity in the process of providing accounting information.
* Drive change management in alignment with internal stakeholders.
* Check that the Group's accounting procedures and principles are correctly applied in close cooperation with the Controlling department and Business Units.
* Propose and implement all initiatives that aim to improve productivity in the process of providing accounting information.
* Deploy process standardization (both financial and managerial accounting) as directed by HQ/regional HQ Finance team, while analyzing status-quo + gap + anticipating draw-backs.
* Proven experiences in Financial Accounting and/or Managerial Accounting or Business Analysis
* Practical knowledge and logical understanding of revenue and expense accounting, sub-ledger processes such as AR, AP and Assets, and process flow from transactional details to closing
* Native level Japanese
* Upper-intermediate English
* Project management and change management skills with effective and efficient communication
* Accounting IT package user possessing designing / administration skills.
* Experience of accounting package implementation or a power user / system owner
* Large multinational company
* Flexible working conditions
* Heavy partnership with internal stakeholders and senior management
* Attractive salary package
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Joshua Daveyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8654
|Our client is a large cosmetics company with a variety of brands and products aimed at personal and professional use. They have a fantastic reputation on the market and offers great salary packages and employee benefits.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|