人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
The Assistant Vice President (AVP, assistant manager) will play a key role within the International Accounting team. This person will specialize in IFRS and USGAAP related fields, and use English on a daily basis when reporting to group members overseas.
* Review IFRS compliance in regard of global development and prepare financial statements.
* You will have a crucial role in guidance towards financial and accounting support for group companies in Japan and overseas.
* Accounting work related to M&A and corporate restructuring
* Overseas group member reporting in English
* Experience with IFRS or USGAAP
* Wants to improve their experience within the Insurance industry
* 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
* Able to read and write financial statements in English and Japanese
* Good Work Life balance: Flex time possible (10:00-15:00)
* Global company expansion
* Chance to utilize both English and Japanese speaking skills
* Office in central Tokyo
* Competitive salary
* Gain experience in a major insurance firm
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is a major insurance firm and a significant market leader within Japan. As a result of their growth, they are expanding throughout the Asian region, expanding their global footprint. In order to support their growth, the company is investing in its diversification of its work force, with a strong focus on English speaking specialists.
The international accounting team consists out of more than 15 staff and speaks English on a daily basis. You will play a key role in their IFRS and USGAAP related tasks.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|