人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
コンサルティング - ITシステムコンサルティング
IT関連（その他） - その他
Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing.
* To understand global template (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP, Global standard processes/policies)
* To understand high level local organizational structure incl external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
* To clarify as-is batch job scheduling, monitoring, error handling process and constraints.
* To identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs incl. forms/reports/conversions (Uploading and downloading).
* To identify to-be integrations, to-be integration technologies and to make list of to-be interfaces with key attributes such requirements descriptions, real-time based/batch job, protocols, data types, frequency, data size etc.
* To make configurations as per the Japan requirements.
* To make high level custom design for all the RICEF objects
* To prepare the test cases (for both configured and RICEFs custom functionalities).
* To discuss with offshore team the high level custom functionality requirements incl. integrations.
* To review detailed design documents and UT/IT test cases.
* To prepare the SIT test cases and test data and execute the SIT.
* To clarify questions from the client team and from development team in a timely manner.
* To support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration.
* To communicate with the client team incl. end users.
* To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the functional lead.
* Japanese language skill (Native level: Speaking/listening/writing/reading), Basic English skill (Reading, Writing)
* Business process knowledge in Plant Maintenance
* Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
* Plant Maintenance/ EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) functional understanding + Technical configuration capability
* 3+ year experiences in SAP project experience (Full ASAP Lifecycle)
* Hands-on including Documentation
* Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
* Physical, mental toughness
* A very large and stable IT company foreseeing rapid growth
* International and multicultural work environment
* Several office locations in central Tokyo
* Works with state-of-the-art technologies over various industries
* Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A Paris based, internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry with over 180,000 employees in over 40 countries, working with multinational corporate partners in various market sectors around the world. They are a leading technologies professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development. They are one of the fastest growing and most known IT companies in Europe, currently expanding rapidly in Asia with a big focus on growth in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|