人材紹介Michael Page Japan
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
* Manage direct sourcing activities via supplier selection, contract management, and strategy alignment.
* Define and implement materials to be purchased in line with budget requirements and sourcing strategy
* Manage relationships with key suppliers and negotiate with suppliers strategically to reduce material costs
* Identify potential risks and create action plans to mitigate such risks
* Build up purchasing budget and conduct cost breakdown, cost analysis, etc.
* At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
* Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Global automotive supplier
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is manufacturer of automotive parts with clients who are top-tier automotive OEM companies. The company has been in the Japan market for over 70 years and they have over 150 people in their Tokyo office.|
*At least 3 years of experience in Purchasing
*Knowledge of automotive industry or willingness to learn
*Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)