人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for hands-on development of the company's software applications.
● Develop software applications and associated artifacts such as unit tests, installation programs and test automation code.
● Apply good technical practices such as re-factoring, continuous integration, test automation, source code control and review.
● Provide diagnostic support and bug fixing for software applications.
● Provide technical guidance, training and support to other engineers.
● Follow the company's Standard Operating Procedures to ensure all software meets regulatory and company requirements.
● Work with Agile team members, particularly Software Quality Assurance and Product Management, to write clear, concise and comprehensive feature files.
● Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
Your Preferred Competencies:
● Problem Solving: Utilizes appropriate methods to solve problems in an accurate and efficient manner Technical Communication: Effectively communicates technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders (e.g., cross-functional groups, clients)
● Software Engineering: Effectively executes processes associated with the software development life cycle
● Computer Science Knowledge: Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of relevant concepts, applications, and programming languages
o Experience in React and Note.js will be a very big plus in this role.
o Demonstrated expert-level experience in troubleshooting and debugging web server platforms, software and code.
o Sufficient prior background in web software development is necessary for the position.
o Ninja-like data querying abilities in SQL (T-SQL, MySQL) and/or NOSQL (Cypher, Java, Gremlin and the like).
o Basic understanding of Git and how it functions in a shared team development environment is great to have, and will serve you well in the position.
o Some basic prior experience in working with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services is preferred.
o Experience in command line (ninjas preferred) - BASH, Powershell, etc. will be a big plus in this development role.
o Basic understanding of C#/ .NET Framework is a required element of the position.
o Ruby or Rails experience is preferred, although not entirely necessary. We are looking for a self-starter who can hit the ground running and be passionate about helping solve some of the most difficult engineering problems in our industry.
Your Education & Experience:
● 4+ years of experience with relevant programming technologies, such as C#, Ruby, SQL
● Four-year college degree preferred; major in computer science, information systems or life sciences a plus
● 3+ years experience developing and/or maintaining a production application Experience working in a regulated environment preferred
● Experience with clinical research processes preferred
● Experience working with Agile methods such as Scrum preferred
● Working/Living experience in Japan
* Competitive salary
* Global Working Environment
* Fun and Relaxing culture
* Good Work Life Balance
* Game Room
* Training in New York
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
An American technology company that develops and markets software as a service (SaaS) solutions for clinical trials. These include protocol development, clinical site collaboration and management; randomization and trial supply management; capturing patient data through web forms, mobile health devices, laboratory reports, and imaging systems; quality monitor management; safety event capture; and monitoring and business analytics. Headquartered in New York City, the company has locations in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The company's customers include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies; academic and government institutions; contract research organizations; and other life sciences organizations around the world that develop and bring medical therapies and products to market.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 900万円 〜 1200万円|