人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - 企画/マーケティング
Responsible for creating and managing sales promotion event plan in line with the company and marketing objectives. Support Marketing, PR and CRM activities in order to develop skill in one of these specific area.
* Responsible for creating and managing sales promotion event plan in line with the company and marketing objectives.
* Manage, develop and implement sales promotion policies and programs to maximise profit of the organisation, increase engagement with existing customers and to cultivate new customers.
* Work closely with CRM team to identify best ideas for VIP / VIC events to enhance sales, and brand experience.
* Work alongside Marketing team to increase company exposure.
* Work closely with PR Team in order to ensure a successful press event and communication.
* Create, review, approve, and revise copy for DM and letters to clients.
* Work with production companies to execute events.
* Research, evaluate and cultivate new network of production companies to improve effectiveness.
* Manage sales promotion budget
* Select production companies and agencies to partner with.
* Review and approve agency plans.
* Hands on experience and to do attitude
* 3 Years retail experience in sales promotion / marketing / PR.
* Conversational level English
* Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
* Competitive salary
* a chance to fully work in Marketing field
* Luxury brand management.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Mino Abeにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8955。
|Luxury Fashion, Leather goods and accessory global Firm originally from Europe. Several POS in Japan and Hundreds Worldwide.|
|年収||日本・円 300万円 〜 600万円|