人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
金融/銀行/証券 - ファイナンシャルプランニング
金融/銀行/証券 - 分析（ビジネス/マーケット/信用）
The holder of this position will lead all management reporting and analytics for the Japan business. He or she will work with all levels of the organization in the Asian region to drive improved business performance and understanding. The person will also take the lead in ad hoc financial analyses in support of new business development projects.
* Commercial and management reporting aimed at explaining business performance and highlighting opportunities for improved financial and operating results.
* Work closely with all staff across Asia to coordinate and direct the preparation of the annual budget and periodic financial forecasts.
* Co-ordinate and prepare detailed monthly variance analyses of business performance vs Budget and Prior Year levels
* Co-ordinate and consolidate variance explanations and Commercial updates into MBR business review deck
* Pro-active analytics to facilitate improved business understanding and performance improvement opportunities
* Provide strong decision support capability to the CFO and APAC Executive Committee
* Candidate needs to be highly analytical and detail oriented. The detailed analyses will generate useful and actionable insights for the business understanding and convert analyses into succinct executive summaries.
* At least 3 years experience in FP&A or Business/Financial Controller
* Knowledge of accounting principles and how to read and interpret financial statements and reports.
* Good verbal and written presentation skills in English and Japanese.
* Strong communicator able to convince and clearly convey key messages.
* Unique chance to work on an international level
* Chance to use both English and Japanese on a daily basis
* Located in central Tokyo
* Chance to gain experience as a financial business controller
* Competitive salary
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This client provides financial services to its stakeholders around the world, specializing in tax. It originates from Europe, but has been growing globally for more than 30 years already, employing 2.000 people across 50+ countries. At the moment, they serve more than 250,000 merchants/clients and hold 3 main hubs in Europe and Asia.
Their Japan office has an international culture, creating the opportunity to use both Japanese and English on a daily basis. Conveniently located in central Tokyo, you will find yourself in the center of their Asian operations.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|