人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||International Telecommunications Firm|
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワーク監視
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
In this position you will be:
- Responsible for wireless project of the test design center.
- Actively work with and understand customer requirements and scenarios; providing appropriate test strategies and test cases by building a strong understanding of the customer's network by establishing long term relationships and communication channels with the customers.
The candidate will be responsible for:
1. Building Joint agile delivery model (JAD) with operators in wireless projects to speed up joint innovation and reduction of Time to Market (TTM).
2. Act as a bridge between customer in Japan and R&D in HQ China, enhance HQ test quality, and ensure customer requirement successfully integrated into product or version.
3. Responsible for creating and maintaining baseline test cases.
4. Responsible for test automation requirements analysis.
5. Make test plans, execute test cases , output test reports, provide commercial assessment, recommendations and the implementation of risk mitigation.
6. Technical support to project delivery, including commissioning, testing of network / product features.
7. Responsible for researching new test technologies, application and promotion methods, improving test design efficiency.
The successful candidate will have:
1. More than 5 years of relevant experience in telecom testing, expert with testing technology..
2. Working experience in mainstream telecommunications operators or vendors.
3. Rich knowledge in the testing methodology, quality system, testing tools.
4. Highly proficient in large-scale project design and test design experience, project delivery and acceptance testing.
5. Proactively have an interest in understanding the development of testing technology, as well as, future Technology developments.
6. Bachelor degree in telecom, electronic, or other engineering, above preferred.
* Permanent employee
* Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
* Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
* Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Samuel Loweryにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8639
|Our client is one of the largest telecommunications and hardware companies in the world. In Japan our client has roughly 1,200 employees over 5 offices; 3 of which are R&D.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1200万円|