人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||US Pharmaceutical Company|
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 臨床開発系
* Collaborate with KOLs and investigators with medical expertise to advance clinical development strategically
* As a contact person within the Clinical Development Headquarters in Japan, establish and maintain a good relationship with medical institutions and medical personnel working together in the implementation of clinical trials.
* Responsible for deliverables and schedules in Japanese facilities in international joint examinations and Japanese independent examinations through specialised knowledge and experience on clinical development
* Link medical needs and patient needs to contribute towards development of future clinical development / clinical trials.
* Strong foundation of clinical development experience
* Monitoring experience (including facility selection and launch, case registration experience) either within pharma or CRO
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in complex organisations
* Knowledge of project management
* Native level Japanese, business level English
* Able to work with autonomy, high ethical standard and willingness to develop
* Opportunity to work abroad on global assignment
* Culture for career development, opportunity to progress within clinical development or to move into a different role
* Company able to support flexible work styles including working from home, family-nursing care support program and child-care support program
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|* Global patient-centric pharmaceutical company specialising in development of drugs in oncology, immunology, CNS and metabolic disease areas|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1100万円|