人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 解析&企画
財務/会計 - 監査&リスク
A fast growing and international IT-start up company who specializes in media and entertainment is looking forward to welcome a proactive Finance Analyst who will be providing support in their growing business here in Japan. This person will be handling cost controlling, budgeting and forecasting, and will be involved in business partnering with key stakeholders across the organization.
* Primary business partner to key stakeholders for the region in delivering a cost efficient and tightly controlled environment
* Develop in depth understanding of the local cost centre and able to 'tell the story' to both a finance and non-finance audience around performance and key drivers
* Ensure local management keep within their operational cost budgets - proactive tracking, measurement, forecasting, challenge and support.
* Assist with development and continual enhancement investment appraisal initiatives for cost savings and KPI efficiencies
* Work with the central divisional and SSC teams to ensure key financial policies, procedures and protocol are effectively enforced locally
* Working closely with, and where appropriate inputting/supporting/reviewing, the Group's Shared Service Centre output to ensure the appropriate financial and management accounting specific to marketing is accurate and produced timely with no surprises
* Provide support in preparing board and management presentations
* Ad-hoc finance duties necessary to support the Commercial Finance Director in Japan and Divisional Financial Leads
* At least 4-5 years of FP&A, strategic planning, or related experience
* High potential candidates with MBA are welcome to apply
* Reporting and business partnering experience is a plus
* Strong Excel skills
* Business level English skills, both oral and written
* Business level Japanese skills, both oral and written
* Business is rapidly expanding which enables the business to provide more opportunities for their employees
* Their office in Tokyo is very international with many foreign nationals and majority of employees able to speak English
* They provide leisure areas and open office environment for their employees
* Their work time is flexible. Standard operating time is from 10:00 to 6:00PM
* Regularly reporting overseas and also closely working with shared service function based in Europe
* Internal rotation to different functions or different offices, including overseas, is available
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Karmina Alejandroにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8669
Our client is an international IT-start up company that creates and distributes media and entertainment content that is regularly accessed by millions of viewers and subscribers around the world. The company employs over 2,500 people across 40+ offices around the world. Furthermore, the company had established strong relationships and contracts with relevant key players within the entertainment sector which in turn creates more opportunities for growth and expansion.
In Tokyo, the company has over 200 employees and is continuing to grow. The office is composed of a diverse mix of cultures and nationalities which creates a vibrant and energetic work environment.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 850万円|