人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
財務/会計 - 公認会計士/税理士
The Associate Accountant will play an essential part in providing accounting and administrative support to the Finance team. Because of this, you will get a chance to work closely with, and report directly to the Head of Finance & Administration.
* Monthly and annual closing by closely working with external accountants
* Cash management including international and local payments
* Support invoice approval, banking and processing expense report
* Monitor and analyze accounting data to produce financial reports and statements
* Ensure accurate and timely payment transactions
* Assist the team as needed on other tasks in the Accounting and Administrative area
* 1-3 years of relevant experience in finance function
* Able to hold business conversations in English and Japanese
* Nissho Bookkeeping 2 (or equivalent level)
* Chance to make an impact in the Japanese energy industry.
* Competitive salary
* Office located in central Tokyo
* Chance to use English
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|This company builds and manages assets within the global energy industry. With power plants in about 10 different countries, it has a growing global presence with plans to continue growing. Their Japan office was established a few years ago, but has already been able to have a strong impact on the market. As a company within the advanced energy industry, you will have a chance to make a big impact with your work, whilst building your career.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|