人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - サービス業界営業
The Strategy and Partnerships Manager will be responsible for driving relationships with B2B partners to support the growth of the Japan business. This person will be the primary contact for key partners, driving initiative and defining strategy.
* Support Japan Country Manager driving business development and new partnerships with relevant brands and businesses in B2B and B2C.
* Drive local efforts to scale the professional business and continue to develop and grow new revenue channels.
* Ensure that all commitments in each partnership is delivered and excellent levels of service are maintained to continue brand image.
* Coordinate with relevant departments across Japan and Global business.
* Identify new opportunities to grow partnerships and unlock additional value.
* Reporting to Japan Country Manager and Global HQ.
* Bachelor degree
* English and Japanese language.
* Track record in Business Development and growing partnerships; developing and growing customer relationships.
* Experience in an E-Commerce or Online business or working with consumer, household interior goods.
* Excellent communication and ability to manage 'up'.
* Manage and deploy team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Innovative and trail-blazing business that is continuing to refine the industry
Excellent compensation and benefits
Exposure to Country, Regional and Global stakeholders; opportunity to influence strategy and develop board level relationships
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is an International Online business headquartered in the US with a growing presence in Japan.
Specialising in home and garden products they are leading and redefining the way products are bought and taken to market and have taken the industry by storm over the last 15 years since inception.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|