人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Sales - Financial Services|
営業 - 金融系営業
Primarily you will be responsible for driving the sales process for a defined set of products and/or services by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity, and contributing to sales cycle management to closure.
* Meet and exceed annual sales goals and targets, in accordance with company vision and objectives.
* Work with sales colleagues to manage sales process from beginning to end.
* Help drive the development of business within the assigned territory.
* Support senior relationship managers in servicing key accounts.
* Partner with Solution Specialists in order to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demonstrations.
* Build relationships across client and prospect organisations to maintain activity and revenue streams.
* Assess the needs of the client by gaining an understanding of key issues facing the client.
* Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing or other related fields.
* At least 3 years experience working in direct B2B sales roles with a focus on financial services.
* Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Japanese and English language.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with high attention to detail.
Work for one of the biggest names in financial services
High compensation and benefits and excellent career advancement for strong performers
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is an essential function of global capital markets and provides services including: research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent financial markets.
Globally the company reported revenues in excess of $5 billion last year and employs around 10,000 people worldwide, maintaining a presence in 41 countries.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|