人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Cruise Manager - Global Travel business - Tokyo|
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - 店長/店舗管理/スーパーバイザー
Lead an strong and expanding Cruise Department; directly responsible for driving the operation, assisting with product development and delivery of cruise ship services.
* Lead the Cruise operation, directing staff and assisting with product creation.
* Assist with maintaining and developing product relevant to the customer base to ensure that offering remain bespoke and fitting for requirements.
* Assist in coordinating shore excursions, working closely with team members and guides to ensure that cruise operations are carried out at the highest standards.
* Manage contacts with port officials and shipping agents in order to enhance the company image, facilitating the operation of large projects.
* Take interest in competitor activity to ensure company stays on top and leading innovation.
Bachelor degree in tourism or business.
Minimum 3 years of work experience in travel industry.
Excellent command of English and Japanese.
Experience in strategic planning and execution.
Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well with all levels of management, department heads and support staff.
* Good leadership skill and ability to motivate team, delegating and empowering team members to take responsibility where possible.
Strong brand in travel market, benefiting from strong investment in Japan
Progression opportunities and tailored training programs
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
|Our client is a global Destination Management company with operations in over 20 countries worldwide, working in partnership with international tour operators, travels agencies and cruise liners to provide the best service possible to their ever expanding customer base.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|