人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
IT関連（その他） - その他
The Solutions Project Delivery Lead works side-by-side in a bilingual environment with the application, engineering and IT operations team to help design, coordinate and manage projects to deliver new innovative solutions for our organization.
* Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver a project to completion
* Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
* Management of project virtual team - creation, coordination, motivation
* End to end management of project budget - estimation and sourcing
* End to end management of project schedule - creation of WBS, coordination and tracking of tasks
* Management of project scope - requirement clarification, build and operationalization
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting edge technologies, including outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
* Actively promote the solutions and projects under your management
* Clearly communicate and document each stage of the project lifecycle process
* Evaluate project performance and identify potential risks
* Influences the work of others to drive projects to successful completion through effective project management and
* IT coordination among teams
* Ability to provide direction and facilitate information to drive the team decision-making process.
* Business Level English and Japanese
* 4-year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
* 5+ years of relevant experience with IT project/ management
* Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web technologies, and CI/CD tools.
* Experience in leading IT project management successfully through PMBOK based activity: Integration, Scope,
* Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resource, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder management
* Experience in practicing as Servant leadership among multiple stakeholders.
* Knowledge of configuration item of IT infrastructure: NW, Hyper visor, OS, Middleware, DB, Storage, DNS, Cloud, CI/CD tools, etc.
* Knowledge of Non-functional requirements: Availability, RTO/RPO, Backup/Archive, Response time, DR, Access control, Capacity planning, maintenance window.
* Effectively use MS office tools
* Experience in execute project in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile process.
* A very large and stable IT company foreseeing rapid growth
* International and multicultural work environment
* Several office locations in central Tokyo
* Works with state-of-the-art technologies over various industries
* Global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、James Blancheにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8942。
|A Paris based, internationally known global giant in the IT consulting and solutions industry with over 180,000 employees in over 40 countries, working with multinational corporate partners in various market sectors around the world. They are a leading technologies professional that focuses on business ethics, sustainability, community engagement, excellent client services and employee development. They are one of the fastest growing and most known IT companies in Europe, currently expanding rapidly in Asia with a big focus on growth in Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|