人材紹介Michael Page Japan
マーケティング/PR - 広告・宣伝/コミュニケーション/PR
The Head of Communications has the responsibility to secure the editorial and corporate brand communication through all media channels in Japan. They will plan strategically the integrated communication approach and must manage corporate- and crisis - topics according to the international guidelines and fulfil the role of a correspondent for the Media House.
* Establish a media network in all relevant fields.
* Develop and maintain relations with local and national media.
* Support the national communication targets and business plan
* Plan and develop a target-oriented & well-balanced annual communication plan
* Lead a team of communication managers and specialists in sports, culture and product marketing.
* Develop customised communication plans for single projects, crises as well as product launches
* Research and write media releases, press material, press kits
* Strategically distribute local and international content nationally to the appropriate media outlets in print, radio, web and TV.
* Identify opportunity and generate ideas for media coverage, and pitch ideas to appropriate media
* Monitors media output according to international standards and is responsible for the integration of national clippings into the global Coverage Database
* Manage PR agencies and other related agencies
* At least 5-8 years in Media Management
* Team leadership and minimum 5 years' experience in managing people
* Will have experience in strategic planning
* The ability to lead and guide projects and tell great stories that excite consumers.
* Working in a fast-paced international environment.
* Experience in effectively managing agencies, suppliers, commercial partners and professional services - from accountants and advertising agencies to lawyers and promotional partners
* Chance to work in a variety of fields within Media
* Work in one of the most well renowned branding campaigns
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Kelsey Wareにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8655。
|My client is one of the most well known American beverage companies. Well known for their media and branding strategies.This is the chance to be part of their growing Japan team.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|