人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
Overall management of channel sales through business partners with emphasis on enabling partner's sales teams to effectively position managed services.
As the Field Channel Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution, training, relationship-building, sales and monthly billings generated through strategic partners in Japan.
* Effectively identify the most productive contacts within the partners' client base. Communicate value proposition through in person meetings, conference calls, sales activities, trainings and other events.
* Provide sales, technical and administrative support to the partners, which will result in new client sales by the partners. These efforts should result in accelerating the sales cycle
* Drive the development and coordination of Asia Pacific's and long-range sales strategies to assure incremental growth of revenue within partner customer base
* Champion and maintain a senior-level relationship with the key strategic partners
* Attainment the assigned sales quota and company business objectives
* Build, develop and track your pipeline status, and inform management of results on weekly basis
* Sales experience related to Internet, Network, Web Applications services and product through channel structure
* Demonstrated sales skills utilizing a proven sales process such as Solutions Selling in your day-to-day discussions
* Successful sales track record of quota achievement in both direct and indirect sales role in Japan
* Track record of deploying an in-direct sales strategy, with full execution responsibility in Japan is a must
* Demonstrated knowledge of multiple technology platforms including: Web Applications (Commerce), Internet, Network Services, Middleware platforms and Hosting
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills both in English and Japanese
* Travel required between 15 - 25% of the time
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Shun Kurosuにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8925。
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1800万円|