人材紹介T.A.O Group K.K.（ Stepfirst ）
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
営業 - 金融系営業
A Relationship Manager’s role is to actively build and influence customer relationships resulting in increased revenues and improved customer satisfaction within our strategic account base. Customer set includes investment managers, broker/dealers, IMOs and custodians. They actively work with senior management, client service representatives, product, operations, integration and marketing teams to ensure deliverability for the client community. They act as Single Point of Contact (SPC) coordinating all Solutions activity within the account(s) and become the point person for all client inquiries.
* Act as Single Point of Contact SPC) with Tier 1 clients and orchestrate additional activities into the account, increasing Client satisfaction, and Revenue generation. Build and drive near and long-term account plans.
* Develop contacts and engage at senior levels with our Tier 1 clients with confidence and integrity. As well as build multiple networks of relationships within key accounts and with industry participants.
* Demonstrate the capability to engage at high level strategic and operational agendas, being able to clearly articulate strategies, solutions, and capabilities to our clients and at industry/client events and relate them to client/industry needs.
* Create and manage counterparty campaigns to grow the community with key clients.
* Present and clearly articulate the business drivers and strategic direction of our key clients internally to senior management. Work closely with Executive Directors (Sales, Product Management, etc.) Directors (Integration, Operations Management, etc.) of Key Client Program in pursuing new revenue-generating activities
* Provide consulting services and overall guidance in ITP matters and Regulatory impacts affecting clients and their customers. Represents a more complex and sensitive customer in developing strategic solutions with an eye towards operational efficiency, OTC Regulatory Reporting & ITP.
* Operating self-sufficiently by identifying business needs and acting upon them with relatively little direct supervision, informing and seeking approval appropriately with senior management.
* Responsible for meeting goals & objectives for assigned accounts including maintaining and generating new revenue. Monitors use of products and recommend to client’s ways to use the services more effectively.
* Aligns risk and control processes into the day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
* Minimum of 5 years of related client relationship experience. Broad IM, Broker, Bank & IMO business understanding, including appropriate industry domain expertise, product knowledge, comprehension of sales process and general business management.
* Experience related to OTC Derivatives and/or exposure to Global Trade Repository
* Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
* Demonstrated success in the following:
Strategic business planning and focus. This individual must be able to demonstrate competence in developing strategic plans for customers that effectively articulates a strategic basis, tied directly to tactical execution initiatives and the overall business strategy and plan.
Revenue attainment and growth - Functional competence demonstrated by tangible results and achievement of goals and objectives that reach cross-functionally and impact a broader organization.
Re-positioning of a business or completion of equivalent strategic initiative
Strong relationship management skills at a senior level.
Strong Knowledge of Derivatives operations including Regulatory Reporting and Solution skills.
* Great interpersonal, influencing, writing and presentation skills - ability to develop a communications strategy and present at conferences and at internal meetings, to write persuasively and effectively, and to manage information flow both within and without Marketing. Ability to present confidently the business proposition to all external audiences.
* Flexible to travel within the region
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|