人材紹介Michael Page Japan
財務/会計 - 会計/財務
財務/会計 - 経理
The Junior Accountant will perform and assist with the key responsibilities of an accountant within a major company. The skills and experience which you gain during this job, will allow you to grow into a strong accountant and an expert within the Insurance industry.
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Confirmation of payment voucher (Expenses etc.)
* Processed bank transfer for claim payment, refund of premium etc.
* Daily bank reconciliation, daily cash updated
* Assistant with Asset management work
* Assistant with JGAAP closing
* Assistant with Tax return
* Able to use Excel
* Accounting knowledge
* Basic English communication skill (Email and basic verbal communication)
* At least 2 years of work experience in Finance or Accounting
Good to have:
* Able to use Power point
* Able to use Word
* Insurance company work experience
* Work at their headquarters in Tokyo
* Gain exposure within a market leader within the Insurance industry
* Working hours: 9: 00 ~ 17: 30 Working 7.5 hours
* Holidays/Vacation: Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays, New Year's Holiday (December 31 to January 3)
* Annual holiday: 120 days (2018), paid vacation, condolences vacation etc.
* Welfare benefits etc.: Salary evaluation once a year, bonus twice a year with additional performance bonuses, complete social insurance, retirement payment system, property savings system and holding system
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is one of the largest insurance brands in the world, with a strong financial foundation. The origins of this company translate back to Europe, but has steadily grown strong over the years. As of today, the firm has a a strong presence in over 40 countries worldwide and has been stable within the Japanese market ever since it entry. The main focus markets of this company are North America and Asian region.
You will be strengthening the Finance Department within the company's head office in Tokyo.