人材紹介Michael Page Japan
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
* Handle all aspects of logistics operations including warehouse management, inventory management, and distribution.
* Manage the general flow of logistics operations including warehouse management, inventory management, and distribution.
* Handling budget management, staff management, and operations management of warehouse.
* Leading Supply Chain Management projects cross-functionally and working directly with customers and vendors
* At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain (distribution, logistics, etc.)
* Experience leading SCM projects across functions
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
* Multinational company with large market share
* Future career growth opportunities
* Opportunities to work with global teams
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Good work-life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Fabiel Jean-Philippe on +813 6832 8959.
|* Our client is a multinational logistics company that is top tier in their industry. Their Japan office has over 1000 staff and they have over 300,000 staff worldwide.|