人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - メーカー系営業
Our multinational client is looking to recruit an Aftersales/Service Manager to manage and oversee the entire division for the Japan market. The role will be responsible for managing and leading approximately 15 staff to ensure the highest level customer satisfaction is met.
* Manage and coordinate the aftersales/service team throughout Japan
* Work with program managers and other internal teams as necessary
* Based in Tokyo and domestic travel will be required to meet with stakeholders
* Communicate with management regionally to contribute to broader strategy
* Strive for the highest level customer satisfaction possible
* Proven leadership and management experience
* Experience with B2B sales and/or sales/service
* Past experience dealing with Government/Military/Defence an advantage
* Aviation knowledge a plus
* University degree or equivalent
* Japanese and English language capabilities
* Work for a strong brand with critical projects leading up to 2020 in Japan.
* Utilise leadership and management experience to effectively lead.
* Manage an integral part of the business Japan-wide.
* Contribute to ensuring Japan remain threat free.
* Work with regional and global team members on broad strategy.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Nicholas Rileyにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8962。
|Our International client is globally recognised for developing and manufacturing equipment to detect and identify hazards and dangerous goods. They work closely with Government, military, private companies and a range of others to offer cutting edge and innovative solutions. The Company is seeing very strong growth in Japan leading up to the 2019 Rugby World Cup and 2020 Olympic Games.|