人材紹介Michael Page Japan
金融/銀行/証券 - トレーディング/フロントオフィス
Do you have experience with Equity Derivatives? Are you seeking for an opportunity to join the Front Office team? Why not join a global leading financial that prioritise on YOUR career development? You have nothing to lose but everything to gain! Your success is only one click away, Apply Now!
* Trade Capture related functions including assistance, allocations, amendments and general sales/trader support
* Ensure there is suitable control processes around trade capture process
* Raise IT issues and concerns
* Lead and support various projects such as re-engineering and adapting regulatory changes.
* The team will be covering the following products: Equity linked Structure product and OTC Equity Derivatives
* Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic preferred
* Ideally 1-2 years of work experience
* Knowledge in Equity Derivatives
* Fluency in Japanese and English (verbal and written)
* Strong communication skills and ability to express your ideas
* Can do attitude and passion to solve problems
* Attention to detail an analytical skills
* Team player
* Global leading financial services
* Competitive salary package
* Stability and global career opportunities
* Office is located in Central of Tokyo
* Working hours 8:30 to 18:00
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Long Nguyenにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8683。
Our client is a global leading financial services operating over 50 countries and over 45 million customers worldwide. They offer a comprehensive range of services from retail, wholesale and investment banking as well as wealth investment, mortgage lending and credit cards. They have proven record of success and well established in Japan focusing in corporate and investment banking.
A new headcount was created to accommodate the expansion of their growing business. This role will be a part of the front office team, responsible for trade capture and provide direct support to traders.
They are searching for a self-driven individual that is eager to learn and build a career in financial services.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 800万円|