人材紹介Daijob AGENT (Daijob Global Recruiting Co., Ltd.)
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - データベースSE
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
In order to resolve a variety of never-before-seen issues, you will be developing innovative machine learning and data mining technology that will improve existing services and help to plan new ones.
This position also requires that you consider how new technology and knowledge related to machine learning can be adapted to our current services, and implement solutions.
【No Language Skills Required】
This position requires no Japanese language skills; There are many English speakers working with the company. Successful applicants without Japanese language skills may be asked to attend a Japanese training course for half of every working day for at least 3 months ~ 1 year after arriving in Kyoto. This training is paid for by the employer and is an excellent chance to pick up new language skills.
・Free call app
Discretionary working time
Monday to Friday
• Machine learning, computer science, and mathematical expertise
• Ability to implement processes including data searches, feature conversion, model derivation, system implementation, and performance evaluation on a large scale (i.e. terabytes - petabytes of data)
• Knowledge of / Experience with distributed processing systems (e.g. Hadoop, MPI, etc.)
• Ability to analyze/make proposals based on an understanding of projects/business
• Eager to resolve project/business issues with machine learning technology
• Wants to take on a challenge of creating innovative machine learning technology
• Experience with / Knowledge of managing and analyzing service data on a global scale
• Experience developing services that use machine learning
• Foreign languages (English/Japanese/Korean)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 800万円|
|給与に関する説明||Transportation allowance, Medical & Social Insurance, etc.|
• Public holiday
• Year end and New Year holiday
• Bereavement leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave
• Annual leave
• Refreshment leave (An employee is entitled to 10 days additional paid leave after having been employed under a continuous contract for every 5 years.