人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
First-level IT support / helpdesk position at global solar technology maker, one of biggest global companies specializing in both domestic and industrial solar products. Support users using Japanese and English by resolving day to day IT issues and questions, or escalate to specialists when needed.
Day to Day IT support, at level 1 (first contact) or level 2 depending on skill level and experience. Work with team to support 500-1,000 users. Responsibilities include
* Communication with users, input of ticket information
* Resolve IT-related issues
* Desktop, laptop, device, network, and domain administration & support (complex issues can be escalated)
* OJT (on the job training) to develop technical knowledge
Strong business level Japanese is not optional for this position. Candidates should be able to speak comfortably with users in a professional way without communication issues, and should also be able to read & type comfortably as many issues will be submitted via email or ticketing system in Japanese. Conversational English is also preferable.
* Bilingual Japanese (business) and English (conversational+)
* Technical knowledge relevant to IT Support of some type (skill evaluated, not number of years)
* Good communication skill, comfortable and confident speaking to users
Nice to have: (but not required)
* Any type of IT certifications. ex: CCNA, MCP, any CompTIA certifications
* Formal technology education (university or vocational)
We can sponsor visas if required, but applications should ensure eligibility for work visa in advance.
Long-term, full-time employment with full benefits, hired by Michael Page, working in global company. Position offers all full-time benefits including health insurance (including family), pension, employment insurance, paid vacation, as well as paid overtime if any overtime is worked.
Ideal position for someone looking for employment in 3 to 5 year range. Pay raises and promotions available within the company for qualified applicants (based on technical knowledge and language skill) - including ability to easily move into Lead / Manager positions.
Standard Monday-Friday 9-6pm schedule. Overtime should be rare but is paid if earned. (no "fixed overtime" structure)
Salary on offer: 29-35万 / month. Pay raises and promotions available with good performance.
To apply, please email directly to me at
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Anthony Martinにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8663。
|One of the market leaders in solar technology manufacturing and sales. In Japan, office is mid-sized with both Japanese and non-Japanese staff, with most being bilingual Japanese/English speakers.|