エイラ システム 株式会社／EIRE Systems K.K.
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
- Function as a member of a Network Engineering and Integration team with responsibilities for design, configuration and deployment of network and security devices (Cisco, Juniper, Arista etc.), ensuring compliance to standards and guidelines.
- Lead delivery of Network projects / tasks throughout Japan within timelines and vendor resources.
- Contribute to management of network integration, escalation management and change management.
- Successfully receive technical escalations and provide solutions to resolve impacting network incidents. Conduct root-cause analysis for major problems and troubleshooting to resolution.
- Communicate with client and business units during projects and incidents.
- Create and review technical service design documentation.
- Partner with local in-country and remote resources to deliver network services.
- Deliver reports, engineering designs and network team meeting representation.
- Provide engineering handover to networking support teams.
- Participate in vendor management and governance process.
On-site at EIRE’s client offices in the Tokyo 23-wards area. Our client is a very large financial institution with several corporate office locations in Japan and offices in most major cities world-wide.
Opportunities can be provided to engineers with strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills to take on regional representation and/or local Japan Team-leadership / management responsibilities.
● Intermediate-level enterprise network protocol knowledge and experience including routing, switching, BGP, OSPF, Multicast.
● Proven experience with network technologies LAN, WAN, Carrier, Data Center, Colocation, Low Latency, B2B, Firewall, Security environments.
● Good understanding of integrated Cisco and multi-vendor enterprise level network architecture and design principles.
● Professional level Cisco networking certifications preferred.
● Good leadership skills with the ability to focus and perform well in time-sensitive, high-pressure environment.
● Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience working in the finance industry preferred.
● Fluent spoken and written English.
● Japanese skill is a plus.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 550万円 〜 650万円|
- Salary negotiable and dependent on skills and experience.
- Eligibility for our technical certification incentive program.
- Standard Japan social and health insurance benefits (includes membership to ITS kenko hoken kumiai)
- Regular company social events such as our annual Christmas Party, company sponsored ski trip in late January, company sponsored Go-Karting event (normally held in Spring) and other seasonal dinner events and get-togethers throughout the year.
- Commuting/Transportation Allowance
- Relaxation Facilities
- Education Training
Initial Contract term:
12 months (renewable) + potential for future permanent employment opportunities in EIRE Systems.