人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 秘書
IT関連（その他） - その他
The Executive Support Assistant is responsible for providing executive support to various executives with complex organisational responsibilities in an International IT consulting company.
* Responsible for providing executive support to various executives with complex organisational responsibilities.
* He/She independently completes assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment.
* He/She may serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the executives and his/her organisation.
* In some cases and within pre-agreed limits, he/she may also act as the executive representative.
* +5 years secretary experience
* Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications, may also require working knowledge of other office software applications
* English language skill(business level)
* Japanese language skill(native level)
* International working environment
* Great career progression for EA positions
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Lin on ++813 6832 8957
|The client is an International IT company and they have 9000 employees in Japan.|