人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
Work with relevant functions (product management, legal, finance, support and operations) to identify, recruit, appoint
and enabling new Channel Ecosystem partners in the market places.
- Work with relevant functions (product management, legal, finance, support and operations) to identify, recruit, appoint
and enabling new Channel Ecosystem partners in the market places
- Responsible for achieving sales objectives per territory and execution of Ecosystem sales strategies. Working with partners on account mapping, go to market strategy, and facilitating partnering efforts with CSM
- Develop and maintain a Channel Ecosystem sales strategy and business plan for account. Use the business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' and program development, including sales goals.
- Monitors and manages Channel Ecosystem partner's sales activity within territory.
- Minimum 6 years Degree Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of Channel management skills in the Japan region.
- Proven track record and ability to sell complex Industry-specific high value solution to both technical and executive audiences and must understand how to work with strategic SI partners, OEM partners, VAR channels and with distributors in assigned territory.
- International Working environment
- Competitive salary
- central Tokyo location
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Ryota Kanamoriにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8632。
|Our client is a European multinational corporation that specializes in energy management, automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 150万円 〜 1500万円|