人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事(制度構築)
総務/人事 - 人事(給与/福利厚生)
総務/人事 - 総務
Our client, a top-tier investment management firm, is looking for a candidate that wants to further expand their skill set in HR. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Japan HR team by working closely with the HRBPs.
The successful candidate will provide and enhance administrative support to the Japan HR team to effectively deliver HR services to managers and staff. He/She will support the C&B team around the insurance and benefit administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for support HRBPs in recruiting and learning areas.
* Strong communication capability in English and Japanese both in verbal and written
* 1-2 years experience in HR in any function
* Experience of working for an international firm with a fast-moving environment is advantage
* Proactive with strong can-do attitude
* Self-starter and keen to learn new things
* Multi-task player, adaptable/flexible to changes
Besides a competitive basic salary plus a healthy commission structure that based on individual performance, you will be presented with vast opportunities for progression into other departments depending on your career aspirations.
* This role exposes the successful candidate to a truly global platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.
The office is located at central Tokyo for easy commute.
Opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Olaf Marti on +81 3 6832 8991.
|Our client is a US based Asset Management company which with over 2000 employees globally and offices across North America, Europe, Oceania and Asia.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|