人材紹介Michael Page Japan
総務/人事 - 人事（その他）
This HR Executive position is a perfect role for those who want to start or grow their career in HR within an organisation with well established HR team. Supporting to C&B, recruitment, and HRBP functions, it will give you the opportunity to experience different aspects of HR.
This role will support the HR director with global and regional initiatives, but also support C&B and recruitment functions. Some key responsibilities are:
* HRIS and talent management related maintenance of the recently implement system
* Preparation of organisation chart and support with headcount & budget
* Recruitment, both new graduates and mid career
* Payroll processing
* General support (for example for training)
Prior experience in HR is welcome, but not necessary! The following criteria are more important then HR experience:
* Strong interest to develop a career in HR
* Bilingual (at least business level English and fluent Japanese) as frequent interactions with global/ regional level will be required
* Good level of MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
* Fast learner when it comes to new computer systems
* Training and/ or recruitment experience are beneficial
* Well-established HR team -> plenty of learning opportunities
* Long term career opportunities
* Exposure to regional and global level
* Conveniently located in central Tokyo
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Sofie Moreelsにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8920
Originally from Europe, this client one of the largest sportswear companies in the world. They have a good reputation in Japan, and employ more than 13,000 people worldwide, in more than 100 countries.
They are currently adding an additional headcount to their well-established HR team.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|