総務/人事 - 総務
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
事務系 - 国際業務
• Manage office services & vendor relationships, such as with: property coordinators, groceries vendors, utilities, stationary, printing supplies, janitorial, site maintenance, security, etc.;
• Liaise with other departments and offices (i.e. Finance, HR, Legal, Corporate Development, Recruiting, Marketing, Creative Services, IT) to provide support or information necessary for compliance with local, national, and international laws or codes;
• Assist in onboarding for new hire logistic work, includes but not limited to travel & accommodation, workspace set-up and welcome package (monitor, laptop accessories, notebook, pens, etc.), site access (badge or access card)
• Facilitate office move transitions, relocations, and construction project management;
• Manage budgets, write and submit monthly expense reports, track and analyze spending trends, and identify opportunities for saving;
• Cover reception: answer phones, relay messages, courteously greet/sign-in candidates & visitors, monitor all visitors to space;
• Handle the courier and mails packing; accept and sign for packages and distribute mails.
• Answer phones and transfer calls to the appropriate employees.
• Greet and assist employees & visitors, help direct them to the correct area.
• PO creation and assist Finance in processing of invoices payment and approvals, coordinate with accounting service provider on disbursement and make sure transactions in alignment with budget provision
• Manage and coordinate with accounting service provider on all PO / expense payment approval and prepare the necessary reports
• Monitor the expenses of business centers / virtual office and handle lease renewals.
• Work closely with IT team on Hardware and Software purchase and deliveries
• Provide facility supports to other offices in APAC as needed
|勤務時間||09:00 ～ 18:00|
• At least 2 years’ facility management or administrative support experience in a dynamic environment.
• Team player able to build and maintain excellent relationships across all levels of the organization;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
• Polished written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese;
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Ability to operate with discretion and maintain absolute confidentiality;
• Resourceful, adaptable, and detail-oriented;
• Strong personal and spatial organizational skills;
• Basic IT literacy skills;
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 〜 500万円|