人材紹介Michael Page Japan
|企業名||Michael Page Japan|
営業 - サービス業界営業
Working closely with the Country Manager to develop sales in the Japan market, with a focus on Tokyo, Osaka and Fukuoka.
You will be responsible for selling existing products to develop and maintain good sales channels and ultimately to achieve and exceed the sales target.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with related travel agencies.
* Manage PSA through effective communication to achieve sales target and develop PSA relationship.
* Represent the business at trade shows and seminars and any other sales-related functions.
* Responsible for sales reporting and sales tracking.
* Develop sales proposals and presentations for both existing and new accounts.
* Collaborate with the Marketing team and product team to develop relevant promotional and product strategies.
* Provide suggestions to Country Manager on possible strategy to increase market share by staying informed on the market situation and any current trends.
* Degree Educated.
* Japanese and English language.
* Strong track record of sales performance with at least 3 years solid regional sales experience, preferably in tourism industry.
* Strategic thinker and forward-thinking approach.
* Target orientated.
* Adaptable and exploits new opportunities.
Work in Tokyo, Osaka or Fukuoka as a Sales Manager for one of the largest travel and leisure companies in the world, reporting directly into the Country Manager.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Richard Murfinにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8625。
Our client is one of the leading travel companies in the world. The company has a global workforce of 25,000 employees, in the field and in over 20 offices in 15 countries throughout the world.
They have a long standing history in the market and are regarding as the best and the biggest travel and leisure company in the world.