人材紹介株式会社ミモツリージャパン/mimoTREE Japan K.K.
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Public Sector
In this expansion position, the Senior Account Executive for public sector will be responsible to sell all the Company’s Solutions and Services, by interacting with assigned public sector accounts within the assigned geographic territory. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales.
This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with a Corporate Channel Representative (CCR) and channel partners to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/territory.
• Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within assigned territory
• Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization and Systems Engineers to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate the Company’s capabilities
• Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer’s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
• Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of the Company’s Sales Training and self-study
• Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, future prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs the Company’s management on status, prospects, and current needs of top customers
• Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
• Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
• Participates in varied sales activities requiring perseverance, preparation, ingenuity, and responsibility
• Display strong time management skills
• Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle; ability to handle technical/product inquiries without an SE when needed
• Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
The company, a leader in Data Security listed in NASDAQ, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their Global Sales team, to be located at their Tokyo (Japan) office
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing (or related field) or equivalent experience
• Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 7-10 years successful experience in direct sales especially in public sector, highlevel, executive selling of long-cycle products.
• Prior experience as an SE a plus
• Self-Motivated and proven ability to drive success and close business in a demanding, yet high energy environment
• Past experience working with and leveraging various Channels and Partners – VARs, Distribution and Technology Partnerships
• Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets and selling into IT Operations, CISO, C-Level
• Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly quota.
• Strong computer, written and interpersonal communications skills.
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, REQUIRED
• Experience with Salesforce.com
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||OTE of JPY22,000,000 – JPY25,000,000 (50/50 split) • Restricted Stock Units (RSU) – 900|