人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（汎用系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
We are looking for an experienced Bilingual Project Coordinator who will support on the management of key client projects. Project Coordination responsibilities include supporting every project on time, within budget and within scope.
* Lead the Global programme's workstreams as a local point of contact for Hong Kong and Japan
* Define the localisation requirements for the Financial Wellness tool and contents
* Define the workstreams' scope and objectives in collaboration with senior management and partners
* Communicate proactively and in a timely manner with both key local stakeholders and the global programme manager
* Manage, control and coordinate the workstreams' schedule and implement it accordingly, delivering on time and to scope in partnership with local/regional/global teams
* Coordinate team resources and actively handle workstreams' scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets
* Plan, lead and track delivery achievements, resources, timeline and budget
* Identify risks, issues and dependencies as well as actively track/drive the workstreams' activities
* Facilitate cross-team communications and internal business processes
* Develop and maintain strong workstream governance across the end to end process, aligned with the global programme governance.
* Cross-border project management skills and experiences
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Japanese/English, both written and oral
* Strong desire to deliver high level of output
* Basic financial knowledge in Asset management industry (preferred)
* PC literacy (Excel, PowerPoint)
* Yearly Salary of 6,000,000 JPY
* Work time from 09:00 to 18:00
* Great location in Tokyo.
* Opportunities to learn from new technologies.
* Work in a foreign environment.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Andres Lopezにお問い合わせください+81 3 6832 8697
|Major foreign Telecommunications company|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|