人材紹介Michael Page Japan
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(管理部門系)
エグゼクティブ/経営 - 管理職(営業/企画系)
IT関連（その他） - その他
The Country Manager will manage and coordinate a broad range of activities as head of Pinnacle 21 Japan office while reporting directly to the CEO. These activities include engaging with our expanding Japanese customer base, supporting Japanese business development activities, gathering product feedback/requirements, and serving as liaison to the Japanese health authority.
The role also involves working closely with Japanese users to ensure successful adoption and utilization of the Enterprise and helping translate relevant documentation into Japanese.
Specific job requirements include, but not limited to:
● Establish strategic relationships with users, stakeholders and partners
● Provide product feedback and requirements from Japanese client base to product management team
● Provide first-line support for Japanese speaking clients and help communicate information to Support
● Participate/present at conferences, user groups and other various engagements as a representative
● Help install and maintain Enterprise software at Japanese health authority
● Support marketing and business development activities across Japan
● Work in close coordination with home office departments (Development, Product management, Operations) to ensure products meet Japan market demands
● Hire, onboard, and train additional key employees as the branch grows
This role will have increasing responsibility and career progression. There will be opportunities to become part of the leadership team, provide market/product influence, and hire employees in the Japan office.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Position requires a technical background and general understanding of cloud-based software platforms. Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, drug submission process and clinical data standards (for example, CDISC) is beneficial.
Candidate should be able to verbally communicate in English and be proficient in Japanese.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Individual should have college degree in relevant field.
Possess entrepreneurship, confidence, independent thinking, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to executives.
Should be able to work from Tokyo or surrounding vicinity (will consider other locations if candidate is able to travel periodically).
Must be able to travel internationally and to client sites as needed.
● Very competitive salary & bonus
● High-paced and rewarding industry
● Flexible work hours and work environment
● Opportunity to gain managerial experience
● Latest and best computers, phones, and other devices to perform job duties
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anqi Zhang on +813 6832 8996.
|An US based established startup making a big impact on the regulatory review process. The company's industry leading software is helping life sciences companies prepare and health authorities review submission data. The company's Enterprise software is an integral part of FDA's 21st Century Review Initiative, ensuring that submission data is compliant, useful and ready for review. With thousands of global users, they continue to automate and innovate ways to bring life-changing medicines to patients faster.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 2000万円 〜 2500万円|