人材紹介Michael Page Japan
事務系 - 秘書
A diverse role for those who enjoy taking on a range of tasks. The Group Secretary supports the HR team, Sales team and the CEO.
20% CEO Secretary
* Schedule internal / external meeting (average 1 per day)
* Expense processing
* Personal errands (collect coffee, gifts etc)
40% Sales Assistant
* Prepare monthly PowerPoint presentations
* Create graphs and tables in PowerPoint
* Answer phone and take messages
40% HR Assistant
* Schedule interviews
* Arrange company training sessions
* Liaise with vendors and other departments
* General administrative support
* 2 - 3 years experience as Assistant/Office Admin or similar
* Fluent Japanese, reading/writing English
* Professional business manner
* Flexible and able to adapt to changes
* Enjoys learning and taking on new responsibilities
* Experience in insurance or financial services will be highly regarded
* Temp-to-Permanent contract
* Salary range: 4,000,000 JPY - 5,500,000 JPY
* 20 metres from Kinshicho Station
* Spacious office, lots of natural light
* View of Skytree and Tokyo Tower
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The client is an insurance company with 45 employees in Tokyo.
The office is bright and spacious with views of Skytree and Tokyo Tower.
Located just 20 metres from Kinshicho Station and near many cafes and restaurants.