人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
The Customer Success Manager is a solutions engineer driving core issues for customer relationship development, retention and expansion. The CSM is anintegral part of all activities delivered to a customer, include Marketing; Sales; Professional Services; Training; Technical Support as well Customer Support for the purpose of protecting recurring revenue while growing customer relationships.
* Execute at a minimum all contract deliverables
* Execute an expansion of "contract deliverable(s)" as agreed with account team
* Align with your customer
* Own your assigned account
* Partner with the customer team
* Advocate, for your customers business and product needs
* Manage account for retention and growth
* Manage Account documentation
* Manage customer escalations
* Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills in English and Japanese
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
* Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Proficient Project management skills
* Familiarity with data extraction, analysis and strategic plan execution
* Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
* Highly engaged team player, proactively promoting innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and product adoption
* Proactive in cross functional leadership and team coordination skills
* Ability to function in an extremely dynamic, constantly evolving business environment, maintaining an "always learning" disposition
* Poses a minimum of 3 years customer success management and/or sales experience from an IT company, wireless experience a plus.
* Travel up to 25%
* International Environment
* Flexible work-life balance
* Competitive Salary
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Taeko Ohnumaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8984。
Our client is a company selling wireless systems for mobile devices, headquartered in U.S.
They offer Wi-Fi products to mobile carriers, broadband service providers, and corporate enterprises.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|