EIRE Systems K.K./エイラ システム 株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
建築/土木/設備/不動産 - マネジメント系(建築/土木/設備/不動産)
Fantastic new opportunity for an Engineer / Project Manager with a technical background in infrastructure cabling design and/or IT infrastructure construction site management, to provide professional IT project services to our Tokyo-based clients.
With the support of our experienced senior project managers this role affords many opportunities to continue to learn and develop professional project management consulting skills and knowledge for other areas of technology infrastructure.
This challenging customer-facing role offers the opportunity to work with many different multinational enterprise client companies to help manage the planning and implementation of data cabling design and construction projects.
The role includes:
● Attending meetings with clients for defining requirements and to conduct site surveys
● Designing structured cabling systems and / or managing the design process with Cabling design vendors.
● Coordinating quotation requirements, analysing cost proposals from vendors and preparing and issuing analysis reports.
● Issuing order forms and organizing required project documents.
● Holding status meetings with data cabling and equipment rack vendors, plus responsible IT groups and other project members and stakeholders.
● Efficiently manage and maintain the cabling designs and documentation, using AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Visio or other cable database software tools.
● Proposing solutions for outstanding cabling issues
● Communicating and coordinating with client end-users, technical project teams and vendors to ensure smooth delivery of projects, on time.
● Supervising construction activities on-site and preparing status reports
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services in four main areas:
* IT Project Management and Design Services
* IT Consulting Services
* Managed Services
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 100 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
● Technical knowledge of networking / cabling infrastructure design and construction standards and experience working in the data cabling or IT facilities industry.
● Ability to understand architectural and electrical drawings.
● Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Visio, AutoCAD and MS Project
● Ability to demonstrate Project Coordination skills relevant to data cabling and technology infrastructure projects.
● Strong team leadership and people management skills
● Flexibility and genuine interest in learning technical knowledge for supporting networked computers and servers is a big advantage.
● Professional level written & verbal communication skills in Japanese and / English (preferably both).
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|給与に関する説明||Salary is competitive and based on previous knowledge and experience.|
|最寄り駅||Mita / Tamachi Stations|