人材紹介Michael Page Japan
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - WebアプリケーションSE
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
Join the company an be responsible for overall management IT Security program, regulatory and other compliance programs .You will be in contact with all departments providing guidance on solving security and compliance issues in an international and multicultural environment.
* Define and Implement Policies, Guidelines, and Processes
* Monitor Processes, Develop and Execute Improvement Programs
* Ensure that all IT operations are fully complied with SOX, FSA audit, and any other global and local regulations
* Develop broad framework for enterprise-wide security strategy and initiatives
* Manage security and risk assessment programs
* Maintain SOX, PCI and other compliance programs
* Provide regular IT Security & Compliance reporting for senior management
* Manage user education & awareness programs
* Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related engineering discipline.
* Professional certification or training in one or more of the following: CISM, CISA, CISSP or relevant certification.
* Knowledge of Information Security, data security, security architecture, security operations and administration, information risk management as well as security tools
* Knowledge of business applications in the financial services industry
* Experience in managing enterprise IT security programs or Information Risk Management process
* Minimum 5 years of experience with SOX, PCI, Protection of Personal Information and other regulatory & compliance programs
* Minimum 3 years of experience with application security assessment
-A long term stable renewable contract
-A high competitive salary up to 10 M yen per year
-A managerial position with real growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nassim Tazairt on +81 3 6832 8947.
|Our client is one of the largest asset management company, well established worldwide and in Japan, the company in now leading the Japanese market providing highend solutions.|